Sadhana Varma talks about her parents, Shri Mataji (founder of Sahaja Yoga meditation) and Sir CP Srivastava. Sadhana shares how Shri Mataji brought spirituality to humanity to enable individuals to attain enlightenment through Self-Realisation.
It is through the spontaneous happening of Self-Realisation that we gain the ability to meditate in a rich, rewarding, deep and balance way. Please join us to receive your Self Realisation and learn more about Sahaja Yoga and its true meditation. (Part 1 of 2)
Rise, Rise, Rise! What causes Self-Realisation to happen is the activating of the life force within us, known as Kundalini. This energy exists coiled in our sacrum bone and when the yoga, enlightenment/Self-Realisation takes place that energy uncoils and rises to the top pf the head – the joining our individual spirit with the all-pervading energy – the true yoga. (Part 2 of 2)
Two aspects of the Great Teacher – the ten incarnations of the guru principle who have given us so much knowledge about the Spirit and the art of becoming one’s own guru.
How to develop the inner quality of self mastery and why is it important to achieve this state. Through introspection and choosing the right spiritual path, we can attain the state of ‘I am my own guru’.
Presentation on the 10 Adi Gurus (Primordial Masters) of the Void area of the subtle system. Ten great Masters have taken their births, in order to help establish righteousness and exemplify good conduct. These incarnations are the navigators who help chart the journey for those who are desiring to cross the turbulent waters of the Ocean of Illusion.
The 10 Adi Gurus who incarnated were…
- Shri Raja Janaka – King of Mithila and Father of Shri Sita, wife of Shri Rama (India c. 8000 BC).
- Shri Abraham – Forefather of the 12 tribes of Israel (Israel c. 2000 BC).
- Shri Zarathustra – Instituted Monotheism and fire worship (Persia c. 1800 BC).
- Shri Moses – Founder of Jewish law (Egypt c. 1250BC).
- Shri Lao-Tsu – Author of Tao Te Ching (China b. 604 BC).
- Shri Confucius – Taught ethics and compiled I Ching (China b. 549 BC).
- Shri Socrates – Founder of Greek philosophy (Greece b. 431 BC).
- Shri Mohammed – Founder of Islam (Arabia d. 632 AD).
- Shri Guru Nanak – Founder of the Sikhs (India b. 1469 AD).
- Shri Shirdi of Sainath – Who prophesied Shri Mataji’s birth (India c. 1840 – 1918 AD).
Introduction to Sahaja Yoga meditation with readings of Shri Mataji’s words. Extended guided meditations to balance and clear the subtle system.
Relating personal experiences of practising Sahaja Yoga. Features a talk with Her Holiness Shri Mataji from London 1998.
A discussion on what is Kundalini and what are vibrations followed by a reflection on the meaning of forgiveness.
An introduction followed by an extended meditation. Discussion on recent programs in many places around the world. The Music of Joy tour of Asia and how meditation is working through community, schools etc. Mention of Mother’s Day.