The left and right hemispheres of the brain have quite different functions. One is concerned with yesterdays, the other with tomorrows. And there is a third part of the system that is about the ever-present now.
It is through the spontaneous happening of Self-Realisation that we gain the ability to meditate in a rich, rewarding, deep and balance way. Please join us to receive your Self Realisation and learn more about Sahaja Yoga and its true meditation.
The spirit as the source of security and divinity at the core of each and every human being. The reason for cleansing the energy centres.
Interview by ABC Radio (Australia, July 2011) with Dr Ramesh Monocha on his University research into Sahaja Yoga meditation.
Includes an introductory guided meditation using simple affirmations. The website referred to in the interview is freemeditation.com.au
Presentation on the 10 Adi Gurus (Primordial Masters) of the Void area of the subtle system. Ten great Masters have taken their births, in order to help establish righteousness and exemplify good conduct. These incarnations are the navigators who help chart the journey for those who are desiring to cross the turbulent waters of the Ocean of Illusion.
The 10 Adi Gurus who incarnated were…
- Shri Raja Janaka – King of Mithila and Father of Shri Sita, wife of Shri Rama (India c. 8000 BC).
- Shri Abraham – Forefather of the 12 tribes of Israel (Israel c. 2000 BC).
- Shri Zarathustra – Instituted Monotheism and fire worship (Persia c. 1800 BC).
- Shri Moses – Founder of Jewish law (Egypt c. 1250BC).
- Shri Lao-Tsu – Author of Tao Te Ching (China b. 604 BC).
- Shri Confucius – Taught ethics and compiled I Ching (China b. 549 BC).
- Shri Socrates – Founder of Greek philosophy (Greece b. 431 BC).
- Shri Mohammed – Founder of Islam (Arabia d. 632 AD).
- Shri Guru Nanak – Founder of the Sikhs (India b. 1469 AD).
- Shri Sainath of Shirdi – Who prophesied Shri Mataji’s birth (India c. 1840 – 1918 AD).