This website is the home of our many weekly broadcasts that cover guided meditations, talks, music and poetry to experience the peace of true meditation. There’s also an opportunity to hear a talk by Shri Mataji, who founded Sahaja Yoga meditation in 1970. The links below will assist you with learning more about our meditation through the podcasts.
- Meditation Podcasts – A list of all the podcasts sorted chronologically by their publish date.
- Podcasts by Topic – A list of the key topic terms covered by the podcasts on this site.
- Podcasts by Title – The list of podcasts sorted by their titles.
- The Subtle System – This page offers an overview of the Subtle System, its Chakras and Nadis.
- Glossary of Terms – While exploring our various podcasts, you will come across several terms that may be new to you.
- Worldwide classes – How to locate a meditation class in your area.
- About Sahaja Yoga – The unique approach to attaining mental, physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
- About Shri Mataji – Founder of Sahaja Yoga Meditation.
- Subscribe for podcasts – We’ll email you when we publish our next podcast.
The Subtle System
Our Subtle System consists of 3 Channels and 7 main Chakras. The right and left channels are the physical support of our sympathetic nervous system and the central channel is the physical support of our parasympathetic nervous system. Read more about the Subtle System.
Energy Centres – the Chakras:
1. The Mooladhara Chakra (Innocence)
1a. The Kundalini (Mothering energy)
2. The Swadishthan Chakra (Creativity)
3. The Nabhi Chakra (Peace)
3a. The Void (the Guru principle)
4. The Anahatha Chakra (Love and Compassion)
5. The Vishuddhi Chakra (Collectivity)
6. The Agnya Chakra (Forgiveness)
7. The Sahasrara Chakra (Integration).
Energy Channels – the Nadis:
A. The Right Channel (Physical and mental activity)
B. The Left Channel (Emotions and desires)
C. The Central Channel (Ascent and spiritual growth)
Listen on podcast platforms
You can easily access our podcasts on these platforms.
Next live webcast on YouTube
Join us live on YouTube. Collective meditation sessions with clearing, balancing, talks and discussions on a topic of the day. Suitable for complete beginners and regular mediators. Next live webcast session is below.