Introduction to Sahaja Yoga meditation with readings of Shri Mataji’s words. Extended guided meditations to balance and clear the subtle system.
A discussion on what is Kundalini and what are vibrations followed by a reflection on the meaning of forgiveness.
An introduction followed by an extended meditation. Discussion on recent programs in many places around the world. The Music of Joy tour of Asia and how meditation is working through community, schools etc. Mention of Mother’s Day.
The spirit as the source of security and divinity at the core of each and every human being. The reason for cleansing the energy centres.
Presentation on the 10 Adi Gurus (Primordial Masters) of the Void area of the subtle system. Ten great Masters have taken their births, in order to help establish righteousness and exemplify good conduct. These incarnations are the navigators who help chart the journey for those who are desiring to cross the turbulent waters of the Ocean of Illusion.
The 10 Adi Gurus who incarnated were…
- Shri Raja Janaka – King of Mithila and Father of Shri Sita, wife of Shri Rama (India c. 8000 BC).
- Shri Abraham – Forefather of the 12 tribes of Israel (Israel c. 2000 BC).
- Shri Zarathustra – Instituted Monotheism and fire worship (Persia c. 1800 BC).
- Shri Moses – Founder of Jewish law (Egypt c. 1250BC).
- Shri Lao-Tsu – Author of Tao Te Ching (China b. 604 BC).
- Shri Confucius – Taught ethics and compiled I Ching (China b. 549 BC).
- Shri Socrates – Founder of Greek philosophy (Greece b. 431 BC).
- Shri Mohammed – Founder of Islam (Arabia d. 632 AD).
- Shri Guru Nanak – Founder of the Sikhs (India b. 1469 AD).
- Shri Shirdi of Sainath – Who prophesied Shri Mataji’s birth (India c. 1840 – 1918 AD).
Relating personal experiences of practising Sahaja Yoga. Features a talk with Her Holiness Shri Mataji from London 1998.
When the fetus is in the mother’s womb, a channel of Divine energy passes through the fetal brain to enlighten it. This Divine energy gets reflected into channels and centers of Divine energy. In Sanskrit language, these channels of energy are called Nadis and centers of energy are called Chakras.
A presentation on the 3 channels of the subtle system and each chakra in turn. At each chakra, a relevant talk by Shri Mataji (founder of Sahaja Yoga meditation) is played. Music with a guided meditation is also included.
Guided meditation. Features an interview with Her Holiness Shri Mataji from London 1989. Stefano Poli outro music.