Birth of creation and rebirth of the individual spirit. Events that are surprising quite closely connected.
Patrick Sheridan is one of the first Sahaja Yogis in the West and he has written this book, Expecting to Flyer, in an attempt to reach out to all the lost seekers, especially those taking drugs. Long time ago, Shri Mataji (founder of Sahaja Yoga) asked him to write such a book. The book gives a candid account of the astonishing things he learned and experienced in her company over a period of many years.
More details about the book are available here.
A tribute to the life and work of Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, founder of Sahaja Yoga meditation. Features music by Bach – Motets.
The spirit as the source of security and divinity at the core of each and every human being. The reason for cleansing the energy centres.
Presentation on the 10 Adi Gurus (Primordial Masters) of the Void area of the subtle system. Ten great Masters have taken their births, in order to help establish righteousness and exemplify good conduct. These incarnations are the navigators who help chart the journey for those who are desiring to cross the turbulent waters of the Ocean of Illusion.
The 10 Adi Gurus who incarnated were…
- Shri Raja Janaka – King of Mithila and Father of Shri Sita, wife of Shri Rama (India c. 8000 BC).
- Shri Abraham – Forefather of the 12 tribes of Israel (Israel c. 2000 BC).
- Shri Zarathustra – Instituted Monotheism and fire worship (Persia c. 1800 BC).
- Shri Moses – Founder of Jewish law (Egypt c. 1250BC).
- Shri Lao-Tsu – Author of Tao Te Ching (China b. 604 BC).
- Shri Confucius – Taught ethics and compiled I Ching (China b. 549 BC).
- Shri Socrates – Founder of Greek philosophy (Greece b. 431 BC).
- Shri Mohammed – Founder of Islam (Arabia d. 632 AD).
- Shri Guru Nanak – Founder of the Sikhs (India b. 1469 AD).
- Shri Sainath of Shirdi – Who prophesied Shri Mataji’s birth (India c. 1840 – 1918 AD).
When the fetus is in the mother’s womb, a channel of Divine energy passes through the fetal brain to enlighten it. This Divine energy gets reflected into channels and centers of Divine energy. In Sanskrit language, these channels of energy are called Nadis and centers of energy are called Chakras.