Two aspects of the Great Teacher – the ten incarnations of the guru principle who have given us so much knowledge about the Spirit and the art of becoming one’s own guru.
How to develop the inner quality of self mastery and why is it important to achieve this state. Through introspection and choosing the right spiritual path, we can attain the state of ‘I am my own guru’.
Presentation on the 10 Adi Gurus (Primordial Masters) of the Void area of the subtle system. Ten great Masters have taken their births, in order to help establish righteousness and exemplify good conduct. These incarnations are the navigators who help chart the journey for those who are desiring to cross the turbulent waters of the Ocean of Illusion.
The 10 Adi Gurus who incarnated were…
- Shri Raja Janaka – King of Mithila and Father of Shri Sita, wife of Shri Rama (India c. 8000 BC).
- Shri Abraham – Forefather of the 12 tribes of Israel (Israel c. 2000 BC).
- Shri Zarathustra – Instituted Monotheism and fire worship (Persia c. 1800 BC).
- Shri Moses – Founder of Jewish law (Egypt c. 1250BC).
- Shri Lao-Tsu – Author of Tao Te Ching (China b. 604 BC).
- Shri Confucius – Taught ethics and compiled I Ching (China b. 549 BC).
- Shri Socrates – Founder of Greek philosophy (Greece b. 431 BC).
- Shri Mohammed – Founder of Islam (Arabia d. 632 AD).
- Shri Guru Nanak – Founder of the Sikhs (India b. 1469 AD).
- Shri Sainath of Shirdi – Who prophesied Shri Mataji’s birth (India c. 1840 – 1918 AD).